Why have a blog?
- Well, mostly because I have a lot to say. :)
- I am starting a few new things in my life (like I need to start anything else new) and I really want to cataloge it and also share these new experiences with people who would like to share them with me.
- Reading my blog is the reader's choice. Unlike facebook where you are subjected to my nonsense, here you can choose to read what I have to say.
- Sometimes, that tiny little "what is on your mind" box is just not long enough.
- This helps me reflect what I have said before. I can see if I am being redundant in my thoughts. I can also see if I am making any progress in my growth.
- Hopefully not too much complaining. lol
- Of course, stories of my boys and my adventures in this wonderful thing called Motherhood. (I also call this "the trenches of parenthood)
- my thoughts over something I have read or experienced that has brought a hightened emotion or reaction.
- Probably some reflections or new realizations I find in my life.
- I am going to start this new workout plan and I want to share my progress with you!
- Some new things I see in my walk with Jesus
- And whatever else I think is important and SUPER cool!
This is it for now.